Discussion in 'Suzuki' started by Moto7man, Mar 16, 2018.
Here is a better photo of the bike. Last night I installed the VForce reed assembly and the Moose Torque Spacer. I was also tweaking the clutch a little bit.
New oem shifter straight from the suzuki parts bin. This was not cheap.
I buttoned up the motor last night. Everything went together very well. I really hate the JIS bolts, even though I did buy 3 JIS drivers, so I bought socket screws in the black ox color and used them on the entire motor. The clutch cover and water pump fit perfect to the new cases. The new clutch cover dowels were a little tight but after some assembly lube they went in ok. I torqued the clutch and water pump cover bolts in a crisscross 3 step pattern to 7 foot pounds. Tonight I will do a leak down test on the engine. The forks should be here in the next two weeks.
Quality work, looking better each time you post.
I just received the forks from Works Enduro Rider last night. The forks were hard anodized, rebuilt, revalved with new springs and racetech emulators with new Suzuki oem Fork boots(these were expensive).
Cad plated front axle.front wheel, brake and cable installed.
New Suzuki oem front fender. Yahoo! This is the first time I have taken her off the stand.
Thanks very much!
Separate names with a comma.